Lothar Wolleh sees Jan Schoonhoven. Masters in rhythm and light. - until 07.01.2024
Willem van Oranje
Delftse meesters van de 17e eeuw
Delftse meesters van de 20e eeuw
The admission prices per person:
|Adults (over 19)||€ 13,50|
|Groups (10 people or more)||€ 10,00|
|Children (age 4 - 12)||€ 4,00|
|Children under 4||free|
|CJP (Youth Culture Pass)||€10,00|
|Student ID||€ 10,00|
|Rotterdam pass / Delft pass||free|
|Friends of Museum Prinsenhof Delft||free|
|Rembrandt Association member card / ICOM card||free|
|Delftse Vriend pass (only valid on the 1st Sunday of each month for residents of Delft) More info can be found here||free|
*Audio tours are included in the admission tickets
Museum Prinsenhof Delft is open Tuesday - Sunday from 11 am - 5 pm.
During school vacations the museum is also open on Mondays.
Mandatory cloakroom, free of charge
You can make use of our cloakroom and a free locker. Wet coats and bags larger than 40x30x15 cm cannot be taken into the museum. See all house rules for more information.
You can book a wide range of guided tours. More info.
Museum Prinsenhof Delft
2611 HR Delft
T +31 (0)15 260 23 58
E [email protected]
How to reach the museum?
By public transport
The museum is at approximately 8 minutes walking distance from:
- train station Delft
- bus platform station Delft
- tram stop station Delft
There is a bus and tram stop 'Prinsenhof' at 2,5 minute walking distance from the museum. The following buses and trams stop there:
- bus 51 | Station Delft–Den Haag Grote Markt
- bus 53 | Station Delft–Station Rijswijk
- tram 1 | Delft Tanthof–Scheveningen Noord
- tram 19 | Station Delft–Leidschendam
A large part of Delft's city centre is not accessable for cars.
There are two parking garages a 3-minute walk away. Cars can park here 24/7.
- Phoenixgarage (Phoenixstraat 29, 2611 AL Delft)
- Prinsenhofgarage (Kampveldweg 3, 2611 WM Delft).
Parking spaces for disabled persons
With a valid disability parking card (GPK) you can park here:
- Oude Kerkstraat | Oude Kerkstraat, 2611 HT Delft | 4 parking spaces for persons with disabilities
- Phoenixgarage | Phoenixstraat 29, 2611 AL Delft | extra large parking spaces for persons with disabilities
- Prinsenhofgarage | Kampveldweg 3, 2611 WM Delft | extra large parking spaces for persons with disabilities
Touring cars can park here:
- Phoenixstraat | near tramstop Prinsenhof | 3 parking places for touringcars | max. 30 minutes
Museum Prinsenhof Delft is not equipped with an elevator and there are many stairs and steps up and down. If you are dependent on a wheelchair or mobility scooter, the museum unfortunately is not (yet) accessible to you. If you use a rollator or similar aid, you must be able to go up and down the stairs, possibly with the help of your assistant(s). (Note: Wheelchair users may leave their wheelchair at the checkroom or use it as an aid for walking or resting. However, you or your assistant(s) must be able to take the wheelchair up and down the stairs.)
Museum Prinsenhof Delft collaborates with multiple tour operators. Is your organization interested in setting up tours in our museum? Please contact our museum via email or phone.
Visit our our FAQ page for more helpful information.