Current: Amalia. Ambition with Allure September 16th, 2022 - January 8th, 2023
Coming up: Vermeer's Delft February 10th, 2023 - June 4th, 2023
*Scroll down on these pages for the English texts
The admission prices per person:
|Adults (over 19)||€ 13,50|
|Groups (10 people or more)||€ 10,00|
|Children (age 4 through 12)||€ 4,00|
|Children under 4||free|
|CJP (Youth Culture Pass)||€10,00|
|Student ID||€ 10,00|
|Rotterdam pass / Delft pass||free|
|Friends of the Museum Prinsenhof Delft||free|
|Rembrandt Association member card / ICOM card||free|
|Delftse Vriend pass (only valid on the 1st Sunday of each month for residents of Delft) More info can be found here||free|
Museum Prinsenhof Delft will be open from Tuesday-Sunday from 11.00 to 17.00.
- On national school vacations the museum is also open on Monday's
- On Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve the museum closes at 16:00
- The museum is closed on National holidays (first day of Christmas, New years Day)
Compulsory cloakroom, free of charge
For your coat and bag you can make use of our cloakroom and a free locker. Wet coats and bags larger than 40x30x15 cm cannot be taken into the museum. All house rules
Museum Prinsenhof Delft
2611 HR Delft
T +31 (0)15 260 23 58
E [email protected]
How to reach the museum?
By public transport
The museum is approximately 8 minutes walking distance from:
- NS-station Delft
- busplatform Station Delft
- tram stop Station Delft
On a 2,5 minute walking distance, there is a bus and tramp stop called Prinsenhof. The following busses and trams will stop there:
- bus 51 | Station Delft–Den Haag Grote Markt
- bus 53 | Station Delft–Station Rijswijk
- tram 1 | Delft Tanthof–Scheveningen Noord
- tram 19 | Station Delft–Leidschendam
A large part of Delft's city centre is not accessable for cars.
On a 3 minute walking distance from the museum there are two parking garages where cars can be parked 24/7.
- Phoenixgarage (Phoenixstraat 29, 2611 AL Delft)
- Prinsenhofgarage (Kampveldweg 3, 2611 WM Delft).
Disabled parking spaces
With a valid disability parking card (GPK) there can be parked on a 3 minute walking distance from the museum on:
- Oude Kerkstraat | Oude Kerkstraat, 2611 HT Delft | 4 disabled parking spaces
- Phoenixgarage | Phoenixstraat 29, 2611 AL Delft | extra large parking spaces
- Prinsenhofgarage | Kampveldweg 3, 2611 WM Delft | extra large parking spaces
On a 2,5 minute walking distance from the museum touringcars can be parked on:
- Phoenixstraat | near tramstop Prinsenhof | 3 parking places for touringcars | max. 30 minutes
The Museum Prinsenhof Delft is not equipped with an elevator and there are many stairs and steps up and down. If you are dependent on a wheelchair or mobility scooter, the museum unfortunately is not (yet) accessible to you. If you use a rollator or similar aid, you must be able to go up and down the stairs, possibly with the help of your assistant(s). (NB: Wheelchair users can leave their wheelchair at the cloakroom, or use it as an aid for walking or to rest on. You or your assistant(s) must, however, be able to take it up and down the stairs.)
Museum Prinsenhof Delft works with multiple touroperators. Is your organization interested in setting up tours in our museum? Find more information here.
Visit our our FAQ page for more helpful information.