Questions about ordering tickets
How can I arrange admission to the museum?
We are making use of time slots for admission to ensure visitors are effectively separated from each other and to prevent crowding at the entrance. Admission to the museum is possible with a ticket purchased online or you can buy a ticket at the museum ticket counter.
How to order tickets
- Go to the ticket page
- Select your type of ticket(s), then a date and then a time slot.
- Enter your details and choose a method of payment.
- Following payment, the tickets will be sent to your email address in PDF format. It may take several minutes before you receive your tickets by email. If you have not received the tickets after some time, check to see if the payment has been deducted from your account and if the tickets have not been placed in your spam folder by mistake.
- Read your ticket carefully prior to your visit. It contains important information with respect to your visit and the measures we have taken regarding the coronavirus in order to make your visit as pleasant as possible.
- Check our website prior to your visit for the latest on the measures we have taken at the museum. Here, you will also find information about getting to the museum.
- Print your tickets and bring them with you to the museum or show them on your smartphone.
- Always bring your reduced price pass, if any, with you. You will be asked to show it when your ticket is scanned.
- If you have not received your ticket within 2 hours of payment, please send an email to [email protected]
How can I pay for my online ticket(s)?
You can pay with iDEAL or a credit card.
I have not received my ticket, but the payment has been deducted from my account.
There are a number of possible reasons for this:
- First, check to see if the tickets have been placed in your spam folder by mistake.
- There may be a typo, for example in your email address.
- A problem with your server might cause a delay. Check your email again later. Otherwise, contact us at [email protected] or call +31 (0)15 260 23 58.
I have been unable to order tickets online. What should I do?
There might be several reasons why you have been unable to order a ticket online. Check your internet connection and refresh the web page. You might also try again using a different web browser. Sometimes it helps to restart your computer.
Can I order tickets by phone?
No, it is not possible to order tickets by phone.
Can I buy a ticket at the ticket counter?
Yes, it is possible to buy your ticket at the ticket counter. However we do advice you to buy your ticket online to limit any possible waiting time.
Should I buy a ticket online even if I have a reduced price pass?
Yes, visitors holding a Museum Card, Rotterdam Pass, Delft Pass, Friends Pass, ICOM Card or Rembrandt Card must also buy their tickets online. Remember to bring your reduced price pass with you to the museum when you visit the exhibition.
Is it possible to buy a Museum Card at the museum?
Yes, you can buy a Museum Card at the ticket counter; it will immediately give your free admission. It is, however, necessary to get a (free) ticket to the museum online, ahead of time. To buy a Museum Card online, please visit the Museumkaart website.
Questions concerning additional measures
Can I visit the museum if I have cold symptoms?
No, you cannot. If you have cold symptoms, we ask you to stay at home. Please contact customer service at +31 (0)15 260 23 58 or send an email to [email protected] to change your ticket to another day or to request reimbursement.
What hygiene measures are being taken in the museum?
We have intensified cleaning contact points and frequently touched surfaces, such as doorknobs, WCs, taps, lockers and cash dispenser. Hand sanitiser dispensers are available at various places in the museum.
What other measures are in place at the museum to ensure a safe visit?
Visitors 13 years of age and older get access with the CoronaCheck-app and wearing a facemask during you entire museumvisit is mandatory.
Can I pay in cash at the museum?
No, paying in cash is currently not possible. For reasons of hygiene, we ask all visitors to pay with a debit or credit card, or smartphone.
Questions about a visit to the museum
What are the opening hours?
The museum is open from Tuesday through Sunday from 11.00 to 17.00. During school holidays, the museum is also open on Mondays, from 11.00 to 17.00. The museum is closed on 1 January (New Year’s Day), 27 April (King’s Day) and 25 December (Christmas).
How to get to the museum?
On account of COVID-19, we recommend you come to the museum using your own car or bike. It is possible to get to the museum on public transport. The museum is within walking distance of the Delft train station. Click here for more information about getting to the museum.
Is there a cloakroom or a locker I can use?
We ask you, when possible, not to bring your coat and bag into the museum. If your coat is dry, you can wear it during your visit to the museum. You cannot bring bags larger than 40x30x15 cm (HxWxD) and wet coats into the museum. These can be left at the cloakroom or stored free of charge in a locker.
Are audio tours available at the museum?
Yes, audio tours are available.
Can I visit the museum with a group?
It is possible to visit the museum in groups. But due to the corona measures we advice you not to come in large groups, also booking a guided tour isn't possible at the moment.
Is the museum accessible to people with disabilities?
The Museum Prinsenhof Delft is not equipped with an elevator and there are many stairs and steps up and down. If you are dependent on a wheelchair or mobility scooter, the museum unfortunately is not (yet) accessible to you. If you use a rollator or similar aid, you must be able to go up and down the stairs, possibly with the help of your assistant(s). (NB: Wheelchair users can leave their wheelchair at the cloakroom, or use it as an aid for walking or to rest on. You or your assistant(s) must, however, be able to take it up and down the stairs.)
If you are unable to go up and down the spiral staircase on your own, it is still possible for you to visit the exhibition ‘Jingdezhen. 1000 years of porcelain'. This exhibition is located on the ground floor.
Can I take a stroller into the museum?
Unfortunately, you are not allowed to bring a pram or stroller into the museum. During your visit, you can leave it in the entrance hall of the museum.
Can I take pictures in the museum?
You are only allowed to take pictures or produce films using lights, flash devices and tripods with the museum’s written permission. If you want to take pictures or receive illustrations for a publication or blog, please send a request to [email protected]
Questions about facilities at the museum
Is the museum café open?
Yes, museumcafé Blauw is open.
Is the museum shop open?
Yes, the museum shop is open. We ask you to touch only those objects you intend to buy. Also, payment is only possible with debit or credit card or smartphone in the museum shop. It is not possible to pay in cash.
Questions about activities for the public
Is it possible to book a guided tour?
Unfortunately, this is currently not possible. As soon as it, we will make an announcement on our website.
Will courses, lectures and other activities for the public still take place?
The activities for the public that are listed on our webiste will take place with the right measures. For more information please visit the specific activity on our activitypage.
I am a member of the press. Will showing my press card allow me access to the museum?
We would appreciate advance notice of your visit at [email protected] A colleague from the marketing and communications department will evaluate your request and if possible and advisable, be your guide at the museum. After your visit, we would also appreciate receiving a copy of your press item (if relevant).
What will you do with my personal information?
- We will use your email address to send you your ticket(s).
- If you subscribed to our digital newsletter, you will be registered for it. You can unsubscribe at any time.
- Information necessary and/or relevant to your visit will be sent to you by email, for example in case of an emergency or to provide up-to-date parking information.
Do you have other questions?
Please contact us at [email protected].